Our practitioners have a holistic lens when providing medication management and use a combination of conventional treatments with suitable complementary therapies to develop a personalized approach to your treatment. Several of our providers are board certified as an Integrative Psychiatry specialists and have your wellness in mind when tailoring specific care plans. We offer the following:
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication management
- Addiction Medicine (MAT) – suboxone, vivitrol, naltrexone for alcohol and opiate use disorders
- Genetic testing – Looks at your DNA to guide us in choosing appropriate medication options and evaluates genetic markers that affect neurotransmitters. We evaluate and interpret genetic test results to gain specific direction on medication options.
- Supplements, Medical Foods, and Nutraceuticals – we offer a variety of holistic options to treat your mental health symptoms. Get your refills from zymogen/Wholescripts here! (Link to Zymogen/Wholescripts)
- Auricular Acupuncture – Acupuncture in the ear for symptom relief of depression, anxiety, addiction, trauma, insomnia, and stress management. It can also be beneficial for those experiencing substance addiction and recovery.
- Common reasons for receiving medication management services:
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Emotional Disturbance
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Substance Use Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychosis
Check out Better Together Healing for more information on additional services.
KAP Group for healthcare professionals
- One day retreat with likeminded healthcare professionals
- Pre-ketamine preparation including information, intention setting, individualized treatment plan
- IM ketamine session and then post medicine group discussion and integration
- Meal and sound bath upon completion
Let us know your interest, we’ll get you the information.